• On Sunday, August 28, 2:00pm, at New Mexico History Museum Dennis Little, retired Cadillac Design Studio chief designer and president of the Santa Fe Concorso, will take you behind the locked doors of General Motors Design Studios. NM History Museum website.
• An exhibition of Michael Furman's world-class photos of automobiles will be on display at Patina Gallery mid-September. On Thursday, September 22 at 5 p.m. Michael will give a talk about some of his most interesting "on the set stories". Photographs of Alfa Romeo, the Santa Fe Concorso's featured marque, will be displayed. For more info read this Q&A session with Michael and the press release.
• Ticket sales are now active online, available here.
• Concorso fans will surely be interested in visiting New Mexico History Museum to take in Lowriders, Hoppers, and Hot Rods: Car Culture of Northern New Mexico, May 1, 2016 through March 5, 2017.
• The cat is out of the bag! Dennis Gage, and the production crew of the TV show My Classic Car, will be at the Concorso three-day weekend filming for a future episode on his TV series.
• Planning note: the popular Santa Fe 500, a three-day tour of spectacular regional secondary roads is scheduled following the 2016 Santa Fe Concorso event, September 26 - 28. For further information visit Santa Fe 500.
A complete listing of 2015 Santa Fe Concorso Class and Special Award results can be viewed here.
Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Concorso donates a portion of its proceeds to benefit the youth of Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.
Copyright © Santa Fe Concorso 2010 - 2016